Building strength, balance, power and grace from within
Goal Setting Tips
"A goal without a plan is just a wish." Antoine de Saint-Exupery
What is a goal? A goal is simply a stepping stone to a greater accomplishment or dream. Your dreams can become a reality with a clear vision and a plan. Here are some tips to help you identify and set goals.
GOAL SETTING TIPS
1. Your goals should reflect your dreams, values and passions.
2. Identify goals that you truly want to accomplish (not what you think will sound good to others).
3. Goal setting is for you. Share it only with family or friends you know will be supportive and encouraging.
4. You can have as many goals as you want.
5. Goals should be specific and measurable so you will know when you accomplish them.
6. Dreams and goals should be reviewed often.
7. Dreams and goals may change so adjust them over time.
8. The secret to accomplishing your goals is to write them down and review often.
Goal Setting Help
Goal setting takes a little bit of time but will save you time, money and energy in the long run. You will feel prepared and balanced which will boost your self confidence and performance. Join us and you will get a free self assessment which will help you identify your strengths and weaknesses. After you complete the self assessment, contact me for help setting life goals and performance goals. Together we can identify and set goals that will reflect your dreams, passions and values.
More on Goal Setting
Join our list
When it comes to life balance and performance habits, where are you? Receive our FREE self assessment tool when you join our update list. We respect your privacy and will never give your information to a third party. Unsubscribe at any time.